And how about good 'ol Brucie? Don't celebrities like to own stuff?
He could have a music venue/lounge type place of his own
named "Brucie's" or "I'm the Boss" where local blues-y musicians
could come and play. Maybe a bit smaller and obviously newer than
the Stone Pony, but the same idea, like Maxwell's in Hoboken.
Clearly Bruce would hardly ever be there, but he could make
random "surprise" visits occasionally and it could build on AP's
already cool music scene. People would come to hope that would be
the night Bruce would come and play...

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> While still trippin' on this fantasy...Imagine more famous shore
names, with
> their accompanying good will, on the BW.
> Bring Kelly's (Kelly's by the Sea?), wonderfully loud and
efficient, from
> the hinterlands of Neptune. Scratch Clancey's; it never measured
up.

> For the bennies, Rut's Hut by the Sea, Ting-a-Ling's Italian hot
dogs. BW
> Hofbrauhaus.  Some authentic Cape Cod style lobster  roll.
>
> And the classic killer: Zeppolis!
>
> That Water Park tucked among the concept images looks really cool.
>
> Sigh.
>

> In a message dated 1/15/2008 10:25:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Ah yes! Pork roll and cheese on traditional Kneip rolls
(originally  made for
> Steinbach's Restaurant according to Helen Pike).
>
> Find a spot to plant West End's  original Windmill structure and
(Joe and
> Barbara's) Inkwell, maybe even  Max's hot dogs on our "Circuit"
since they no
> longer suit Long  Branch's yuppie  cookie cutter.
>
> And steal the Heritage festivals from the Garden State  Arts
Center (I'm
> still in denial about PNC): Polish, German, Italian,  Scottish, et
al.

> Like Oceanport's residents during the track  season, let us with
space
> provide the extra parking spaces for a  fee.
>
> Gotta be one realistic idea in that wish  list.
>
> If not, no prob.  I'm still excited about  yesterday's press
release.

> **************Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in
shape.
> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?