>>>Max's /Windmill - schickhaus vs Sabrett.. for fun on the bw -
we'd even had both and then through in Hebrew nationals..barbecue or
grilled. Here's another "my mrs.." when my daughter was born some 18
years ago - I left them at Monmouth medical and stopped at the
windmill. Something about them at 1 am.... so now, there's quite a
few times I come down at 6 am and see some fries left over on the
counter and the rest of the mess - it's my kids - not mine.
When I first stated my website, I began with:
1999:
This time - it is real. The City is on the right track and have
secured redevelopers for the Oceanfront and crumbling Boardwalk
buildings.

In addition to the boardwalk redevelopment, many other individuals
have been buying homes and stores in the City of Asbury Park and
bringing the homes and business community back to life -once again
creating a sense of neighborhood.
My daughter, 12 (in 2002), after reviewing the plans - "...wow,,it
will be the coolest place in the country...I can't wait..." Tick-
tock.....

Hopefully, her kids won't be updating this page when I'm long gone.

So now college time is approaching and I hope Dan helps me find a
place in NYC for my little princess..