Well, I just brought my dog in for his exam and found another
interesting thing about living in Asbury Park -- hook worms. I was
told that it is widespread and getting worse. Maybe bc of the stray
cats? Maybe bc so many do not bother to clean up their dog's poop?
Just thought I'd share... If you have dogs here, get them tested
regularly. If they stop eating or have other intestinal problems that
could be why. And, please, everyone, clean up the poop :)