I take back what I said. I just read the package of his heart worm
medication and it does state that it "controls" hookworm in dogs.
But, I guess, not so much.... Anyway the vet did say it is on the
rise here, so I am going to be taking him in every 4 to 6 months for
testing now. After he completes his current course of deworming
meds. Lovely.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>