Again we we are hearing temporary fixes.  Great time for Madison to come in,
and get what they want.  I just worry that 5 years from now that "temporary"
will still be in sight.

----- Original Message ----
From: oakdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:19:39 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Boardwalk Proposals

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "wernerapnj" <wernerapnj@ ...> wrote:

> There were two issues of concern raised at last nights presentation.
>
> The lack of public restrooms and the use of the 'green-spaces' .
>
> The shack at 1st Ave is proposed to be a restroom and the only
> others are to be at ConHall. Mr. Bruno rightfully raised the issue -
> that is not sufficient and why the 'shack' ?

oh oh.

If you read the comment in yesterdays press - they mention "five year" leases -
stating the
current economic market. The "mobile" units could be viewed as a way around
your green
acres issues (just a guess) or for "emergency" -lke a nor easter. They can move
out, Again,
a guess, but I think this is what belmar does with their portables.

Given that the "green" acres are not part of the plan (?), how are these units
going to be
TAXED???

They should be TAXED as permanent structures.

Here's another suggestion - Madison Marquetee, Partners and Metro should all e
moved
off boadwalk into "mobile" sales trailers - like North beach and many other
developers do .
They can take north beach's trailers, since they are moving their offices into
the montery.

Right now, these geniuses occuppy the BEST buiding on the boardwalk - one that
WAS a
bathhouse.

Back to you Werner.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?