--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Again we we are hearing temporary fixes.  Great time for Madison to come in,
> and get what
they want.  I just worry that 5 years from now that "temporary" will still be
in sight.

I think deep down, this is what some are afraid of. Do you just pump up the
tires and leave.

This is just a way of adding more retail space.  Time will tell. There is is
this thing called
money and over the next year or two more and more scandals, frauds and
"irregularities" will
show up or be covered up by the financial industries.

Good thing Martha Stewart went to jail.

The blind CEO's of the big banks/brokerages  walk away with hundreds of
millions "not
knowing" what took place.

My kids do have hope, as they never see their crap laying around either.