I think there should be an award ceremony for all the "carpetbaggers".

I took my shortcut from allenhurst, through AP, down sunset to fifth to
fourth and wick to the circle.. I was going to stop and say "nice job"
to the guys working on a house on sunset.

The change over the past five years has been dramatic. The way to
continue it, is to stop at the houses that have OBVIUOS violations or
maybe could use some funds to be fixed up and let them know. This
includes paint, illegal sheds stuck on houses or boarded up windows
that needed attention.

Someone should host a party. Make it a charitable event and hand out
awards - businesses houses converted from multi back to single, most
artistic, best restoration. Every year - have a new cb party and award
show.

My drive this morning is above. someone on code enforcement should make
the same one. It's minimal.