"If you had been there, you would know that MM was making a point that
they can't get involved in building permanent bathrooms and still
make their Memorial Day deadline. That's why their solution is pop
out bathrooms as part of the pop out kiosks on the green acres
spaces."

       I don't think those pop out bathrooms on the open space were considered
to be temporary.  I recall someone asking a questin of some sort; MM's answer
back was that they were perminate?  If i'm wrong, correct me.  But i'm pretty
sure the idea of bathrooms on the green acre space was a perminate idea.
Nothing to do with the time frame of being completed by Memorial day.