--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Green Acres = waste of valuable space.
>
> maybe it is but once its designated isnt it next to impossible to
remove it, im not a lawyer and know you are so will let you check it
out, i thought the regs were something like for every 3 units you
removed you had to replace with 5 units, and they had to be of the
same category, if you removed 3 beachfront units you have to replace
it with beachfront units, you could not trade off land at a less
value, not sure been a long time since i read the regs, who ever made
them green acres to begin with Lloyd Mcbride and the kidde rides were
not operating on green acres space when Carabretta gave him the boot
in the 80's was he?

<restore881FM@>

> > Monday
> > > Avenues.