> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dan the Man,
> >
> > That's an 1877 Map showing Oak Bluff Avenue.  What has me using
some
> > caution is that I have later maps (for instance an 1890) that
doesn't
> > even show the road built yet.
> >
> > Probably needs some research beyond looking at Maps for the
answer.

> > Werner?
> >

> You still get your Hershey Bar. See 1903 NYT Article uploaded.
> mentions the boat house on Oak Bluff Avenue.

Sorry, tommy i stand corrected looked at postcards instead of maps,
owe you 2 beers, my 1898 and 1905 map indicate oak bluff ave didnt
check them all, the first map i found quickly saying deal lake drive
is marked 1915,  wont even ask you 2 looking at maps the name of Park
ave. before it was changed?