I love your song.  May I be Eva?  "Noooo Asbury Park is where I'd
rather be.  Sandy Hook is not for me.  I just adore a pavilion view.
Darling I love you, but give me Fifth avenue"

Green Acres - the act is not the same as Open Space although Open Space
can be Green Acres.  Turtle Back Zoo is a green acres space.  Many
towns use green acres for sport fields.  Many historical sites are
green acres.  People often confuse the two acts, but while they may
both apply to some properties they can also apply individually to
others.

Jennifer