--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, kyangazi denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>      Thanks so much for all your help, and group too...the WATER
>IS BACK ON NOW, what a difference a day makes!  Was told, they put
>a torch to the pipes and unfroze them, in one day, it's a miracle.

It has not been cold enough to freeze pipes, especially those inside
a building. You were given a 'story'.

>      BTW, Hazel directs all calls like this to the relocation
>officer, Eve Silva who really can't help me because as she said,
>this is a "PRIVATE DEAL."  My old LL told us the city was behind
>the eminent domain issue while he got a PRIVATE DEAL with Asbury
>Partners in November o7.

You should have gone to CODE ENFORCEMENT as I suggested, this is a
habatability issue not a relocation issue. You are a 'Tenant in
Possesion' and entitled to certain rights.

If it happens again make sure the Owner gets a summons...was one
issued for this??

Werner