I really hope that money that MM has earmarked for Bradley Park gets
spent this spring.  If i remember correctly they were going to give it
to the town but i'd rather they do the landscaping themselves so the
money doesn't get pissed away.  I think planting beautiful gardens in
that park would look great and that is the type of thing that people
coming into town would also notice, a place that cares about itself
and how it looks.  It would also mean that they don't drive trucks and
have carnivals all over the grass.  I'd rather see those events held
elsewhere.