ReVision Theatre
ReThinking Theatre

PLEASE JOIN US & Bring Your FriendsÂ…

FREE Get Acquainted OPEN HOUSE

Saturday, February 23 at 4PM

Meet us & Hear all about our upcoming shows, productions and classes.

VFW Hall in located at 701 Lake Ave., Asbury Park, NJ

At the corner of Bond St., one block East of Main St.

WWW.ReVisionTheatre.org

At this meeting we'll be able to tell you more about our theatre and our
plans. You'll have a chance to meet us and hear about our upcoming
productions and our theatre classes that we'll be offering.

We'd also like to find out more about you. What your interests are, and
if you'd like to get involved and participate with us we can talk about
that too. There are lots of ways to get involved - on stage, back stage,
taking a class, working on a committee, planning events and many other
things as well. All of it will be a lot of fun and a great way to
socialize with friends and to meet and make new ones too.

The ReScript Group will meet prior to the OPEN HOUSE at 3 PM

(Script Reading Group)
This meeting is for those who would be interested in reading submitted
scripts to help in the selection of plays and musicals to be under
consideration for production. Members of this group will also produce a
reading series of potential scripts and will engage in active outreach
playwrights, composers and lyricists to seek new submissions.

For more information about ReScript, contact: Lou Liberatore,

ReVision Theatre is a professional regional theatre company dedicated to
producing invigorating theatre with a fresh new perspective reaching the
diverse community of Asbury Park and Monmouth County. ReVision Theatre
produces reinventions of previously produced classics, overlooked or
forgotten work in a new way, and new work with a fresh voice. The
company serves as a home for local artists and writers. ReVision Theatre
also believes in the importance of theatre education and teaches
children and adult theatre classes. ReVision Theatre produces readings,
workshops, cabarets, concerts, and mainstage productions.

Email, call or visit our website (www.RevisionTheatre.org
<http://www.revisiontheatre.org/> ) for more information

Tom Morrissey

732-775-0635