Very sad.

I spent some time with Skip at Brickwall months back.  He looked
very thin and frail.

He was an excellent writer. Huge vocabulary.  Also witty.

I guess my funniest memory of him will be as "bad santa."  The UEZ
hired him to play Santa downtown, and he ended up cursing at the
kids.

So long, Skip. Check in on us now and again.

Very sad about Ms. Olsen, too, with her brother dying just two weeks
ago.

Condolences to Tommy and Eileen as well.

Comes in threes.....

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>