--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Very sad.

The Internet keeps the wits and thoughts alive.

There is actually some very itneresting articles and consulting work for indy
webmasters
who make a living off the net - - succession plans for when you leave the world
and now
one knows how you did it on the web. It has to be documented - passwords,
services etc
etc.

Skip as Santa: http://www.adogsbreakfast.com/santa/Santa_Claus.htm

And from his site:

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

In skips case he leaves behind  at least:
jerseyshoretoday.com
jerseyshoregourmet.com
jerseyshorerocks.com

adogsbreakfast.com