The words of a women BEFORE her first cosmo.

We wound up at McCloone's Supper Club Friday night around 10:30.

McCloone and his gang  were playing. - Til about 12:00, then 2 more people
played.
Three of the wait staff sang a song or two. They played three or four songs
with "groovy"
in it.

We didn't really eat other then a cheese platter (piece of cheese, fig, drop of
honey) 8.00.
Grilled Artichoke (12.00)  Just two pieces of the heart and a couple gret
tomatoes - but
classy and good.

Drinks priced "normally" (10.50 cosmo and 5.50 for blue ribbon).

The only surprise was "1/2 off ent @ 10.00.." Seems they had a $10.00 cover per
person,
even at the table and we had 4 drinks and 2 appetizers. I didn't question it.
So it was
another $5.00 per person. There was nothing posted. Regardless it was nice.
Views of the
ocean, lake, BCH tower, CH behind the music...

All this and you weren't staring at a wall.

And it wasn't crowed. Matter of fact, we almost closed it around 1 am. And what
you see
elsewhere around the shore - couples, groups - guys dancing together, girls
holding
hands, older couples, and even my wife having a good time.. in AP.

Walked out to the beach bar along side CH - people there as well. The new bar
(inside
along the outer wall), glowing green. Very unique.

McCloones offering music Wed-Sunday.  I think the Jazz Lobsters are on tonight
(sunday).
If you've never seen the Jazz Lobsters play - its real  different.

So there you go. A NEW music venue in AP. It may not be everyone's budget or
liking
because it's not old and funky. But if you really like the music scene and
enjoy a real cool
setting and appreciate  a good view and want to impress a date...I'd make a
stop at the
Supper Club.

Again, my wife enjoyed it. Take it from there.

"I wonder if I would of been this impressed if it weren't in Asbury..." she
said.

I said "did you see that really cute blond... ".