I have fallen in love with this club!!!  I think the room is absolutely
beautiful and reminds me of the Rainbow Room in New York.  The music is great
and there is so much positive energy flowing that I bring a lot of my customers
over to show them how magnificent it is.

As for the question about reservations for the weekend I think it will probably
be a good idea since it was sold out last night.  You see people dressed up and
also casual---locals and visitors--and everyone seems to be having a great
time!  I think Tim McCloone has really brought a touch of class to Asbury Park!

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:33:35
+0000Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: I can't believe it...It's amazing. It's really
nice....

What was the general attire of the clientele? Any suspicion that there might be
"reservations suggested" for the Independence Day weekend?--- In
AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>> The words of
a women BEFORE her first cosmo.> > We wound up at McCloone's Supper Club Friday
night around 10:30.> > McCloone and his gang were playing. - Til about 12:00,
then 2 more people played. > Three of the wait staff sang a song or two. They
played three or four songs with "groovy" > in it.> > We didn't really eat other
then a cheese platter (piece of cheese, fig, drop of honey) 8.00. > Grilled
Artichoke (12.00) Just two pieces of the heart and a couple gret tomatoes - but
> classy and good.> > Drinks priced "normally" (10.50 cosmo and 5.50 for blue
ribbon).> > The only surprise was "1/2 off ent @ 10.00.." Seems they had a
$10.00 cover per person, > even at the table and we had 4 drinks and 2
appetizers. I didn't question it. So it was > another $5.00 per person. There
was nothing posted. Regardless it was nice. Views of the > ocean, lake, BCH
tower, CH behind the music...> > All this and you weren't staring at a wall.> >
And it wasn't crowed. Matter of fact, we almost closed it around 1 am. And what
you see > elsewhere around the shore - couples, groups - guys dancing together,
girls holding > hands, older couples, and even my wife having a good time.. in
AP. > > Walked out to the beach bar along side CH - people there as well. The
new bar (inside > along the outer wall), glowing green. Very unique.> >
McCloones offering music Wed-Sunday. I think the Jazz Lobsters are on tonight
(sunday). > If you've never seen the Jazz Lobsters play - its real different. >
> So there you go. A NEW music venue in AP. It may not be everyone's budget or
liking > because it's not old and funky. But if you really like the music scene
and enjoy a real cool > setting and appreciate a good view and want to impress
a date...I'd make a stop at the > Supper Club. > > Again, my wife enjoyed it.
Take it from there.> > "I wonder if I would of been this impressed if it
weren't in Asbury..." she said.> > I said "did you see that really cute
blond... ".>

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon.
http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_SeasonOfGiving