I am sure that this is for a "limited time only" but when you get
back, send me an e-mail and then swing by Jack's place; pick he and
his girlfriend up and head up to my place in the Hudson Valley Region
of NY.  We still have very few chains here... but MANY nice,
friendly, family owned restaurants and genuine places of interest.  I
still like visiting Asbury Park though!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>