"Asbury Park had another great year of fireworks with a crowd bigger than

any I have seen since the early 80s.  Scenes like last night make me

seriously wonder why some people doubt Asbury Park could be a tourist

attraction again.  I'm sure many city residents were watching the

fireworks display, but tons of people from outside Asbury came to watch

as well.

If this city wanted to - and put their resources and energy behind

tourism - Asbury Park's tourism would thrive again..."

     Of course it could be, and people will always flock in masses to events
like this.  But the fact remains that there arn't really any huge "attraction
type" things planned.  The "entertainment zone" hasn't been built yet however,
so the door is open.
     Can you really picture widliness like what existed last night in the mix
with million dollar condos everywhere?  They don't mix?