> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "New Beetoap" <newbeetoap@>
wrote:

> > Why is construction on the boardwalk not finished, I understood
that
> > Memorial Day was the drop dead date ?
> > >

> As Forrest said, "it happens"
>
> Welcome.
>
> As far as the boardwalk goes, if you were never here - it's pretty
> amazing as what has shaped up over the past 6 months. Still a long
way
> to go.
>
> The condos - if you can't sell them, don't build them. All those
new
> lots are at least cleaned up and serving a purpose for now.
>
> It's not just AP, it's everywhere. Largest number of houses on the
> market for the longst period of time.

Thank You, Not sure what you mean be 'it happens' ?
Im really impressed by the convention center, such a cool building,
but the rest of the area is a disappointment.

I mean, I followed all the hype years ago when it was on TV with
Springsteen and all. That must be about 6 years at least. Your
saying they have been working on this for only 6 months ??

What happened?

The marketing and hype doesnt match the product.
Multicolored concrete buildings do not pass for good architecchture,
at least not in my book. Especially when considering the cool old
buildings on the boards.

What are they thinking? I'm a visual kind of person and it doesnt
look good.