---

You might forget a couple things about the first ave pav -

1. There was a ramp that ran about 30 south of the building to the
second floor and the "middle" of the building had public restrooms
and a stairwell, lifeguard storage room and electric room and a
couple garbage rooms. I know, that's where my store was way bck when.
The duct work for our hoods ran back and up - to the roof where the
exhaust was. That's where out AC units were as well rotting away.

2. That ramp was mysteriously hit by a car one day a few years back -
making the whole thing a "danger" - it had to come down.

3. Madam Marie had another location by that ramp - or someone in her
family ran it.

4. Here's a shot of the 5th ave Pav I took one loney night not that
long ago. A bit of a difference with no MM.....

http://www.asburyboardwalk.com/cards/MS8P6694.JPG