Yeah, those booths look completely out of place.
Also, while I like how the shipping containers look from the boardwalk view,
from inland they
just look like shipping containers. Maybe some really creative painting will
help that out. The
one next to Madam Maries kinda sucks though. It's just too close to MM's.