I went into the lobby to wait for Glenn and it is top notch!
The staff is friendly and everything is spartan!  Glenn and I observed
the 1st Av. Pavilion.  I must say those AC's up on the roof are UGLY!

So what they fixed the gas line and oops!  There goes the Seniors,
ANYWAY!  They should have SAID that, but were too punk-a$$, to tell
the truth!  Just go across town, 2 miles and SEE Neptune's on Corlies
Ave. and Neptune Blvd.  I shake my head and want to cry, because I
can't use Neptune's facility.  Aren't WE as good as Neptune?  I give
up!  Maybe Jim Bruno can hook us up with that, too!  He gives a great
parade; I know he and John can make it real for us old folks!