See, this is what I don't get.
On the one hand, all of us residents and fans of AP are excited that things look
better and
that people are coming to check it out.
But, short cuts are being made. Plans aren't being adhered to.
Take the bandshell for instance...it now has a huge AC unit right next to the
stage, and at
the back of the seating area there are heating or AC units. That's just plain
wrong.
But it keeps happening. Is MM going to claim that these things are just
temporary and will
be addressed later? If that's the case, how long does the boardwalk need to be a
work in
progress?
Now we have people cheerleading for MM and making excuses for things that they
are
doing wrong, just because it's better then it's been in years.
MM mostly does right in my opinion, but we shouldn't be so intoxicated by the
right
that we
don't have the will to point out injustices and what's wrong.