> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <acme87rangers@> wrote:
> >

> > its pretty obvious that these "pop up" retail units are permanent.
> > they built a mini golf around it, as well as  the water park...
> > electricity and plumbing runs to them.  for all that effort, theyre
> > probably not going anywhere.
> >

> It is my information that they only remain until October and then they
> are gone.

its not necessarily that the containers themselves are permanent, but
something will most likely always occupy their space. the planners
designed the mini golf course and the water park around these areas
where the pop up units will go... that mini golf sure isnt temporary.
when the containers are removed, there will be two blank spaces on the
corners... i doubt they will be left empty forever.