From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
wernerapnj
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 5:40 AM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Council Meeting v Press

Once again the report in the press does not match the reality of the
Council Meeting. The Main Street plan was not even discussed, it was
just a generic line item approval along with others.

There was however, a lot of public comment and other discussion that
effects the City not even mentioned in the Press. Its time for the
management to get Nancy Shields out of Asbury Park. Her ability to
report what actually happens is seriously compromised.

Werner

Michael W. Brim
321 Sunset Ave. 5F
Asbury Park NJ 07712