Jack, I understand your work schedule, but at my last tally, (a few
days ago) there were 339 NON-BOUNCING members in this group.

Not all group members are residents, but I am willing to bet that
many are.

Why is it that the many pertinent issues voiced in this group are not
voiced at the Council mettings?  The educated answer to that is that
people are not attending.

I could take a day off monthly to drive down and hold hands with Rita
to loudly say "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?"  But I would not affect
anything because I am not a resident.

I do listen to the Council meeting minutes (thank you Maureen) and I
long to be a resident.

I did not intend to single you out Jack, I was just lamenting over
the lack of participation in the Council meetings in general.

Residents of Asbury Park, make your voices heard!

Glenn
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Unfortunately for me, the council meetings and my work schedule are
completely
> incompatible. There has to be a way to get this city to grow some
balls and start
> demanding that MM stop acting like they own the city and can do
whatever they want.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dapawprint" <dapawprint@> wrote:
> >
> > I would if I could, but I don't live there...  You need to attend
the
> > Council meetings and demand answers!
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <acme87rangers@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <hinge98@>
wrote:

> > > agreed and agreed. especially with the bandshell. something
> > > interesting is that it was never mentioned as an intention for
them
> > > to restore and use the bandshell as part of their plan for this
> > > summer. yet still the 5th avenue pavilion was to be completely
> > > renovated.
> > >
> > > just because they've done a great job with alot of things this
year
> > > doesnt mean they get to slip something like this under the rug.
the
> > > bandshell situation needs to be made public. its time to demand
> > some
> > > answers.

This