If I had the freedom in my life to attend council meetings, I  would, despite
how I feel
about them in our city.
The bottom line for me is that our council has given more power to MM then they
should
have. The cities administration should be in charge, not MM. But, to me it
appears that the
council looks at MM with stars in their eyes, and it's blinding them to
reality. Too many
people are blowing smoke  up MM's ass without holding them accountable for some
of the
BS they are getting away with, such as the band shell issue. And it's easy for
MM to get
away with it, because the city is desperate for things to "look better then
they have in
years"