So we get done eating at Vics on this great SUMMER NIGHT.

Me, my son, daughter and niece.

Hey let' play minigolf....

We get there at 9 and they are closed. Still people finishing, but closed.

Hey..you open?

No.

Why not - it' the SUMMER and it's 76 f'in degrees?

Weekdays we close at 9, weekends we close at 10.

Well, I was about to walk over to MM's office, as I aaw Mottola with
some other people and give him my 2 cents worth about the SUMMER and
running an AMUSEMENT biz on a BOARDWALK.

But I didn't.

So here I sit with the $20 in my pocket and we didn't get over to get
Italian ice after the mingolf. That's another $14 in my pocket.

I would of rather spent it with my kids and had some fun with them
instead of sitting here typing this bs.

These are called the dog days of august and you try to suck the last $
out of someone's pocket.

Sometimes you can do more business from 9-12am then during the day.
Especially mini-g.