Yeah, but I've seen reports on CNN today talking about Bruce's car, and just
now while
listening to NPR it was one of todays top stories. Bruce's car in NYC, not
Asbury Park.
Any well done music museum at our boardwalk would be a tourist attraction,
especially
one that honors Bruce. I have no doubt that we'd even get European tourists to
visit such a
museum, since Europe is full of Bruce and Bon Jovi fans. I know this for a
fact. Back in
2000, I was in Hannover Germany for the European MTV music awards, and I was
wearing
my "Vaccaro Guitars" tee shirt, proudly emblazened with "Asbury Park". A rather
large
group of extremely attractive German women singled me out from the crowd,
asking all
sorts of questions about Asbury Park, Bruce, Bon Jovi etc. One offered me $200
for the
shirt. I turned it down, and despite how beat up it is, I still wear it to this
day.