Absolutely!  There's NOTHING historic about Coor's light, except to
Anheuser-Busch!  Since this is an Asbury Park Group, why wasn't a
sign requesting the history of AP?  Oh, too easy? Still tacky!  Hear
that, MM?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "
> Yeah. Its pretty hideous, in my opinion.  Tacky and cheap.. and out
of

> place.  It was designed for the side of a stage or canopy, not to
be

> bolted to the building. Its further neglect to a building which
should

> be respected and treated like an imporant part of the city history.
Am

> I the only one who feels this way?"
>
>      Oh okay.  The buidling or club was never high end.  It has
always been "tacky and cheap" to a certain extant.  When was it ever
anything else?  If it ever became too neat, or too well lit, the days
of the Stone Pony would be over.  Because it would have then been
transformed into something else.
>      I see your point to a certain extent though...  The fact that
the sign may have been designed for a different use is the only
factor that bothers you?  Or all signs in general..................?