--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2 of my friends told me that the show was marred by people
yelling "bruce" between every
> song, which is incredibly rude in my opinion. One of them overheard a
drunk woman in one
> of the boardwalk shops complaining that she just wasted $400 because
she didn't get to see
> Bruce. Scary...

It was pretty well rumored that he was going to come on for a song. I'm
not really sure why he didn't, but still... people cant expect to see
him perform when its not his show. I was hoping for an apperance but I
didn't get my hopes up... there was oddly a microphone in the front of
the stage (Dylan stayed by his keyboard the whole show) that left me
and probably others thinking we would see him.