"
I was under the impression the developers wanted to finnally get that

street reopened.  I think it would be better for the flow of the

street grid if it was.  One thing to notice is that last year, the

westbound side was used for two way traffic... this year the lines

were repainted and it is now open to one way traffic.  The plan is to

eventually reopen the street, so i dont understand why BCH still

needs to use that land.  There is a vacant lot across Kingsley which

would be of good use for them to park their guests cars."

     I don't know what the current state of that area is right now.  Hopefully
things are being talked, so that street can be open again.  But I don't know if
the BCH would want to give up their parking lot that easily.  Parking is hard
to come by, and they happen to have a lot attached to their facility.