Hi John,

I live too far away to visit for just a show which is why I had asked
about how seating would be handled and if that information might be
shared with the group.  I was politely told that if I wanted to know, I
should buy a ticket and go to the show.

Not too long after I posed that question, the "NY Times" reported that
this performance would be in a "Theater in the Round" formation.  I
suppose that my question original question was quelled as I do not have
the clout of "The New York Times".

Although I would have liked to have attended a performance, I was and am
unable to.  I offer the following web resources for the group to peruse
relevant to the production of "HAIR" within the Asbury Park Carousel
House:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2778570816/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2778570816/>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2777715051/sizes/l/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/2777715051/sizes/l/>

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080819/ENT/808190343/103\
1/rss09
<http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080819/ENT/808190343/10\
31/rss09>

This all looks to be very nicely presented and I regret that I was
unable to attend.  Bet of luck to Revision Theater:
http://www.revisiontheatre.org/ <http://www.revisiontheatre.org/>

Glenn

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Jersey Shore John