The site is very professional.  I clocked on their "blog" and found
some disturbing entries with racial overtones, like "what's happenin'
in the County".  OK, so I clicked it on and it was very disturbing to
me, that someone is perpetuating Blacks in a negative way.  (We ALL
end up in the County Jail).  No $184.00 shorts for me!