How many of you have completed your homework?

Style Rocket is more than what you see on "The Boardwalk"; "Style
Rocket" is an Internet business being run from Cookman Avenue.

I offer this link for your perusal:

http://www.stylerocket.com/ <http://www.stylerocket.com/>

Notice what displays on your browser, or browser's tab: "Buy Salvage
Clothing, Ben Sherman, English Laundry, Howe, Christian Audgidlier"

Click on "Contact Us" and you will see:

StyleRocket.com
614 Cookman Ave
2nd Floor
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
732-775-9925

So, that shop on the Boardwalk is an off-shoot.  I wish them well.  We
may see them back on the Boardwalk next year even though no one can
afford the shorts!

Glenn