> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "arcman210" <acme87rangers@>
wrote:

> > Something interesting on those plans in the brochure... check out
the
> > Fifth Avenue Pavilion.  Look at the "second floor plan" that is
> > showing Tim McLoone's Supper Club... its not actually the 2nd
floor
> > they are showing, its the basement.  The reason behind this is
> > absolutely because they do not want to show the 2nd floor of the
> > pavilion because, well, it contains the bandshell.  This means
one of
> > two things. 1) The bandshell has not been designed. 2) The area
is
> > being designed as something else that they do not want us to see
> > right now.  Its just something to think about, and I know there
are
> > some here who will think that is interesting.
> >

> Sometimes a bear is just a bear. The bandshell will get rebuilt.

Easy to say... but why would they go through trouble to disguise a
basement plan and cover it up as the second floor?  Its would have
been alot easier to just use the real second floor plan, even if the
bandshell isnt designed yet... there is definately a second floor
plan drawn up, and it would either say in the bandshell area:
Designed by Others, or To Remain As Is... something along those
lines. Unless they have something to hide, there really should be no
reason why they would have to disguise a plan like that.