"
Great to hear... finally.  Its been a long time coming.  That lattice

just was awful.  I would think the railings will be painted orange in

the coming days to match... they wont leave it two toned for sure.

Are they on the 1st floor along of 5th ave on the deck too? Or the

bandshell?"

      The 5th ave has them upstairs on the ramp.  Now that I think about it,
the whole ramp looked different.  Maybe they replaced them all?  And the added
piece was a temp job to meet codes?  Who knows... I'll get a better look
tomorrow.  Also along all the Ocean ave stairs.
     The 1st ave also has some nice lighting on the 2nd story facing south.
Shinning down.  looks good.