Hi Pete,

This is only my humble opinion, but I am a member of other moderated
Yahoo groups.  Possibly not everyone requires moderation and I know
that moderation can be selective.  If you feel that moderation is
necessary, you may (or may not) think about selective moderation.

Just a thought,

Glenn

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>