Well, an unmoderated group is definitely easier on me!

That being said, there are thousands of active and successful moderated
groups at Yahoo and other providers, and I'm not persuaded that they
are by default any less valuable, helpful or informative than
unmoderated ones.

Nevertheless, I'm about to make my life simpler by going back to
unmoderated status here!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>