I notice, many are being mounted in the Black community.  Wonder what
THEY have to say.  Big Brother?  You bet!  Thwart crime?  Ditto.
Whatever it takes, but make sure a camera is placed on Kingsley Ave.,
where all of the "solicitation" allegedly takes place and one camera
in the park, where vandalism is a normal occurance!