From: sharon_b283 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Full Rolling Stone Story
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 11:26 AM

So what do we have here? 2 trolls in agreement? I KNEW there was 1
resident racist, now, are there 2? One brings up a sticky issue,
unrelated to Asbury Park Groups, but a part of the American landscape
and now, YOU! Please!

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Rock Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .> wrote:

> Mike I agree with you. The problem here is people don't have respect
or the sense of  what is real. If you don't have respect you don't see
it.  That's ignorance!