> You almost HAVE to tell you're kid to CHEAT if they have to. That
> way, they get to learn business. Backstab anyone you can to get
> ahead, cause it will be done to you....

wow...this is a little scary. i think our country is in a huge mess
because of behavior you tout. I was wrong, I didn't know where you
were coming from. Now I do. I am grateful I live outside this
perception. My mom managed to be a single mother, run a successful
small biz and put me through college without this attitude.