No disrespect, but YOU brought it up, inserted what Bradley thought,
according to newspaper accounts and we are just responding, is all!
You just can't have it your way, things being what they are.  Normally
I would agree with you, but the racism exerted by Bradley was allowed
to fester then and it's festering now.  Maybe not as outwardly as
shown in the '70 riots, but it's still here.  I know of only 1 Black,
who is mixed, employed at City Hall and maybe 3-5 employed by the
school board as groundsmen or the City as public utility workers.  1
professional, in a school board role.  You tell me, whether minorities
play any pivotal role in Asbury Park.  Name names if you like!