My star reporter, my daughter, called me yesterday to go see HANSON at
the Paramount, the old kiddie band that was hot 10 years ago and who
for the past few years are back on tour - older and still good looking.

I tried to get free tix from the publicists, but missed by a day. So
for her friends b-day, I got them the cheap seats and let them work
their way down. I think my firt call was around 5pm, when the Hanson
brothers were walking along the beach doing a shoot. Her friend ran up
to one of the boys and screamed "for 10 years all I wanted was a
hug..." and she got it.

Not sure yet who played before them, but it wasn't over til around 11:30

Apparently far from a sellout and I'm pretty sure alot of those tix
were freebies. I had a couple at House of Blues for AC  - but no one to
take them.

The Hanson boys are actaully great musicians. And reading the text
messages from last night, they must of put on a great show.

This is what AP HAS TO SEE down the road and TODAY. An 18 year old
going to AP for MUSIC and whatever else she spent. Ding Ding Ding.

Don't forget, I've been brainwashing her since she was two and I had
her working for me.

http://www.asburyboardwalk.com/mail/mail5.htm her notes when she was 12-
13.

So now she has a project in media to write about a blog or forum and
how people interact. So who are these people....