I would be happy to show you how to change frequency or maybe turn the unit
off. We won't have any of that Free Speech stuff around here it is disgusting!

--- On Sat, 11/1/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: I Don't Want to be in That Place!
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 1:31 PM

In a message dated 11/1/2008 12:42:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] com writes:

There's also a big problem, in my opinion, with the overabundance of 24/7
news outlets.

Assault media.

Worst of all are the AM radio talk hosts; to me they're terrorists.

************ **Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot
5 Travel Deals!
(http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100000075x121241 6248x1200771803/ aol?redir=
http://travel. aol.com/discount -travel?ncid= emlcntustrav0000 0001)