> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre" <gabrielleobre@>
> wrote:
> >

> > salt creek in rumson has half price wine on weds i think.
> >

> That's part of the singles circuit so they say.

didn't seem like a singles scene when a friend and I stumbled upon it
after a bike ride on S Hook. Just seemed like a lot of people spending
money in a busy restaurant.

> A good reason to be married.

I think that depends on the marriage. even a sleazy singles scene is
less scary (not to mention emotionally/spiritually/intellectually
oppressive) than a mediocre marriage. given the statistics and then
just the comments from various people and observations....

besides if you are in a great relationship and love cheap wine at a
bar, what are a few desperate and lonely bundles of testosterone and
estrogen?

see how we get off topic..though i welcome the break from the
politics. but i can mix the two with...the obamas seem like they would
survive a hot singles scene ten times over the mccains. one of the
reasons i voted for them.