Tommy,
Of course you know all kind of schnanigans have occured all around this
election.
You also have people intimidating Obama supporters at Palin rallies.
You had an anonymous email go out that convinced people that Obama was a
Muslim,
which he wasn't, and in the process, McCain himself offended all of the more
the 8 million
American Muslim citizens when, at at McCain rally, that women called Obama a
Muslim,
and McCain responded by "he's not a bad person", which can easily be
interpereted as
"he's not a bad person because he's not a Muslim", as if all Muslims are bad
people.
You and I can post youtube clips all day, for days, but we are now just hours
away from
having a new president.
I'll ask you the same thing I asked Mike...what if Obama wins? What if he wins
and does a
great job? What if he wins, does a great job, increases the worlds respect of
America and
actually moves us forward out of the mess that the last 8 years have created?
Are you going to continue to bash away, or, one day, will you be willing to say
"I was
proven wrong" if in fact, you were?