How exciting, I never win anything! Oh and i don't consider myself a
democrat. and I didn't realize you were in charge of tallying the
votes for umm...anything. and a woman who attempts to incite riots by
playing a victim and scratching a "B" into to her face is a dumb
vagina...or worse. (there is no "r" in the word).

I think you may be the one who needs to cheer up or lighten up. I
think the rest of us have been having a good time. Even when tvnet
dude told me I could suck his... did you miss that one? i would guess
someone would find that tasteless, but if you don't take much
personally its just funny....though not as funny as my comment that
incited his....

and yeah its been busy...its actually quite easy to change your
preferences so that you don't get any mail or limited. i don't get any
emails, just jump into the fertile pond when i feel like it.